Friday, October 25, 2002

Andréa and I just got back from a wondeful french flick at the Princess Cinema. The place was packed with UW's French club and it smelt of my grandmothers perfume (that is a good thing). Even though I was one of the few people reading the subtitles, I was definately letting out some good laughs - Stephen Woods would be proud. The movie we took in was called 8 Femmers (8 Women) and it was a classic murder mystrey, complete with random musical interludes. I have nothing but good things to say about that movie, and Catherine Denevue. I know not many of you will go see it, but if you do get the chance - things I found enjoyable that you should think about as you watch the movie: a) who put the bun in the oven? b) why did Mamy have to be a closet case? c) oh, is that what you call "just chatting with Aunt Pierette"???
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT