Thursday, October 31, 2002

I love Hallowe'en. Such good times. I love seeing people's creativity shine through. Last night at Bomber was ok but tonight is the real party. I was a proctologist yesterday and currently am that today. However, at dinner I will be transforming into Prof Plum (from Clue) . we have the whole cast of characters, almost a mini-version pride flag. For those of you wondering how I'm conveying that I am a proctologist (ass doctor) - I have a lab coat on with chocolate smeared across the front. I also have a stetoscope and a name tag that reads "Dr. Ben Dover." Last night I kept some chocolate pudding in my pocket and dipped my latex gloved finger into it now and again, brought it out and ate it. I think that was a bit too much.
I am a little worried though as this is Meera's lab coat and she never washes it - so it is covered in chemicals and microbacteria. I hope I dont get the flesh-eating disease, altough it would be one hell of a costume.