Sunday, October 20, 2002

There are two effects from not doing much work for the first month of school. a) you haven't done any of the readings for your midterms and b) you're used to a lifestyle that does not include schoolwork.
I never really considered this b effect but it definitely is what is plaguing me right now. I have already determined I will not be reading for SOC101. We did practice questions last class and I got 8 out of 10. I think it's because after 3 years of multiple-choice tests I can manage to deduce the correct answer. The mid-term is also spilt into half - we do 50 questions on Tuesday and then 50 more on Thursday. So if Tuesday goes poorly, then I suppose I will suck it up and do some reading Wednesday night.

Then there is PSYCH 211 (developmental), rrrrrrrr, so much reading. I am determined to make sure I am caught up for that one but assignments and quizzes will definitely eat away at that. Of course fate would have it that the week Aaron and I get back together, I would have little to no time to spend with him - but I will make it up to him when we go for dinner on Friday.

P.S. It's weird writing about people when you know they'll be reading your blog. So I will start assuming no one is reading this and write freely.