To blog or not to blog? Not really a philosophical question but one of necessity nowadays. Leaving a piece of me for others to marvel upon - and marvel you will! Some quick background info: this is my second attempt at blogging - I forget my other username and password, starting from scratch we go!
It is my one-day goal to travel out to Hawaii, specifically the island of Kauai, where I will fall in love with my new surroundings and just decide to relocate there permanently! For now, I live the life of a psychology student at the University of Waterloo. I'm playing catch-up to complete my degree sooner rather than later - if all goes according to plan that will be at the end of August next year. I keep myself busy as a don in Village 1 and working at the front desk of Ron Edyt Village.

<< Home