Tonight: Headed to a haunted hay ride with 6 other dons. It brought back old memories of working at Magic Hil where I failed miserably as the mysterious grim reaper and achieved mild sucess as a gravedigger. Hey, I didn't say the memories of working there were enjoyable. Janna, one of my north girls, was easily spooked, which made it all that more enjoyable. At one point during the ride, we had to get off the tractor and walk through the dark haunted woods and the corn fields. That was definately the scariest part - too bad it was so short. We had some run-ins: with linecutters (what are linecutters?) and we got Sk8ter Boi stuck in our heads.
Heath and I did a minor version of the amazing race. We got back in Waterloo at 10:10pm and we were both duty dons for our respective north quads. But we wanted to see some of our friends at Weavers briefly. So we booted it there to learn that it was closed for a private function. Likely we found a route marker - the girls had written on the sign annocuing the private function. They wrote "Lauren and Heather and crew went to Bomber." So we followed their tracks, spent some time there then I ran home to eb here for 11pm, only 1 hour past the start of my "duty don shift".

<< Home