Tuesday, November 26, 2002

I hate to be mean and cut up people who act differently than I do but I am going to just retell this story for what it's worth. This is an account of the girl beside me in the computer lab (please note a computer lab is not my ideal hangout but my room has lost the net again, blah)
There is a Chinese girl sitting, er standing beside me. During the time I have been reading my emails, 3 different males have snuck up behind her to say hi. At each occurance, just before turning around to talk to them, she stuffed food in her mouth. Upon turning to face her "surprise" visitors, she covered her mouth to not be rude and talk with her mouth full. The males each quickly disperesed. Now it is just me and her and she is gnawing away good at her cup. It is almost ripped to shreds in fact. I fully thought she must have been chewing on this cup for 2 hours but apparently it can't have been that long because she just put it down and it's 90/100 full still. So either she is a super fast cup chewer or a super slow drinker. WHOOAA - now she is diving into the fingernail chewing category! I gots to go!