Nic and I had a debate about blogs last night. He thinks it's pathetic that some people use it as a method to keep track about what's going on in their friends lives. I, however think it's a great tool for just that. Yes I agree it is sad that I can't talk to my friends as much as I would like to and thus resort to this blog and reading any blogs I can find. But that's the way things are for the time being. I sincerly hope that I will be able to one day communicate with my friends via some form of real life opposed to this cyber life we all live.
Dreaming of Hawaii
The day to day happenings of a boy who wants to live in a simple shack on the beaches of Hawaii but is currently stranded in the urban sprawl of Mississauga.

<< Home