Now I have some major credit to give to my residents. Last night was dress your don for fed hall - if you can raise money for charity. When setting my limits I remembered that in first year as much as we wanted to see Carolyn decked out in the worst clothes possible, we did not raise a single penny. I also underestimated my residents. At literally the last moment they showed up with about $105. They hit my highest level which meant they could do anything to my hair...and they did. A pair of scissors was taken to my head and I lost many a piece of hair. I looked hideous, it looked like I was sick and pieces of my hair had fallen out. So today I had very little options on how to salvage what hair I did have. I took out the razor and brought my hair down to the shorest it has ever been, a mere 3mm! I am so glad I didn't have to use my actual razor blade and remove it all. I also must admit at this point, it looks good. I am enjoying it - and so are the people who like to rub my head.
At least I am mullet free!

<< Home