Monday, November 04, 2002

Yippy! The new Kylie Minogue single and video have been released today! New song, Come Into My World, is enjoyable - a bit slower of a dance song but the video is goood. Starts off kind of slow but my the time the third Kylie is introduced you will be amazed, or at least you should be. Meera - you will want to be boycotting it however.
Other news of the day - got my SOC 101 midterm back. I didn't do an ounce of studying for it and I got a 71! I do have 4 days prior to the final where I will have nothing else to do so I may do some studying that time around - hey, if I can get a 90 on the final that means an overall 80 for the course.
P.S. I knew I was looking sexy today but not THAT sexy. ( I am not a conceited bastard please bear in mind)