As this year comes to a close it is only natural to look back with reflection. When I look back at 2002, I realize this has been a truly great year for me. I have reached a stage in my life where I truly do feel happy, not that I wasn't happy before but this stage involves an overall well-being state of mind. I have lost much of the self-pitying I used to do and instead understand that I am truly lucky and happy. Another stage of my growing process has been completed and I wonder if I will move onto another stage of growth in 2003 or will I just stay at this plateau for awhile before moving on. I would like to stay at this plateau for the time being because I am finding it very relaxing and invigorating.
In an hour and a half I board a train to Toronto while will lead me to a bus to Hamilton where I will be spending New Years with a very intresting mix of people from different areas of my life. I find it intresting when I look back on my most recent New Years celebrations, for the past four years I have spent each New Years with a totally different group of people. Only Kristy has been with me for more than one ringing in of the new year, and that's odd because I don't really see too much of Kristy during the year.
I love Auld Lang Syne, I hope they play it at the bar tonight!

<< Home