Deck the halls with boughs of holly. Fa la la la la la la la la. While "working" today I was in charge of decorating a giant (perhaps 20-25 foot) tree. The ladder we had was not quite tall enough for me to string lights around BUT luckily, there was a very shady ledge I crawled up on to. From this ledge I used a combination of a lassoing techinque and a pool cue to get the lights around the very top. I also made a 4 pointed star out of a coat hanger and wrapped lights around it. The best part was that for some reason I decided to wear my "I LOVE COWBOYS" t-shirt. What a great shirt to be wearing as I stood on a ledge right in the middle of the cafeteria (during dinner time) while I lassoed a christmass tree with lights!
Dreaming of Hawaii
The day to day happenings of a boy who wants to live in a simple shack on the beaches of Hawaii but is currently stranded in the urban sprawl of Mississauga.

<< Home