I hate Aaron and Dave for their damn Imprint column crap. I heard so much about it yesterday from them that I freakn' dreamt about it all last night. Side note: for those who don't know me well I am very heavy on dreams and I usually really enjoy them. Anyhoo, my dream involved me also applying for column status. There were 20 of us who applied, and the Imprint staff narrowed us down to 4 using a point system. Somehow I was ranked 6th but still managed to make it into the final four. Aaron and Julian Ichim were also in the elite. Then it came down to a vote from the rejected appliers. They all hated me because I shouldn't have even been in the final 4 so I got zero votes. Julian ended up winning. HA HA HA. Dumb post but just wanted to show how much your waking life does affect dreamland.
Dreaming of Hawaii
The day to day happenings of a boy who wants to live in a simple shack on the beaches of Hawaii but is currently stranded in the urban sprawl of Mississauga.

<< Home