It is a White Christmas in Uxbridge. Very peaceful and enjoyable, much unlike being woken up at 7:45am (although it was to open presents). It was enjoyable this year to just create a large wishlist as it allowed those getting gifts for me a wide variety to choose from, and it also meant I would still be surprised as I knew I wouldn't get everything on the list. The surprise is what items will I actually get? I did get my DVD player as it was my main item. I fear though I may become a DVD snob, only the limited or colelctor editions will be good engough for me! All I want to do is watch Moulin Rouge over and over again but I don't think that is an appropriate way to spend Christmas Day.
Tomorrow we travel down to Kingston to see the other grandparents and the aunts/uncles/cousins. This is about the one time a year we see the whole entourage, usually it's just the grandparents. We are all living in fear currently as my mom was knocked completely out all day yesterday with some flu, something like "Whitegate Flu", I dunno the name but it must be extreme because we didn't see my mom at all yesterday and Christmas Eve is her favourite day of the year, more so than Christmas itself. We now all fear one of us will contract it too. Does not look like fun, espically for this kid who's an extremely big baby while sick.
Come what may....

<< Home