Ok, for the most part exams are over for the term. I just have SOC 101 and I don't really count that one. I just have a 20 page paper to write in a twenty four hour time period which will also include the don's term end dinner. I may have to skip out on the free wine this year.
I puttered away my shift at work tonight. Once closed up, I am going to sneak over to Aaron's for our last sleepover for awhile as he leaves for Ancaster tomorrow morning at 9am. We're going to try and share a single bed once again but realize it might fail and one of us could end up on the couch.
Oh yeah, I should blog about dinner with the Cowans. We went to The Raintree Cafe as per Aaron's borthday request. The food was enjoyable despite the small selection. But it is a CAFE, hence more emphasis on smaller menu with many sandwich or wrap options. Eeek, I am delaying talking about the parents though. There just really isn't alot to say. I think I left a good impression, I was myself. I wasn't chatty as I would have liked to been (i.e. I didn't iniate too much original conversation) but did make sure I gave more than 2 word responses to questions.
Why did I choose to work at REV as opposed to CLT? Meera apparently closed up shop at midnight yet I am stuck here until 2am! Thankfully I can spend my time blogging, oh and posting to my online journal.

<< Home