Monday, December 16, 2002

Sad: That it's 4:21am and I am still up.
Depressing: That I stayed up this late and I am still not done my research proposal.
Makes me want to cry: That I am only going to get a few hours of sleep tonight.
Silver lining: If I get a 50 on this proposal, I will still get a 72 in the course!!!
Oh yeah, I am just going to hand this proposal in a day late. I am too embarassed of it now to hand it in. I no longer belive in my hypothesis. My experiment has changed so many times now I don't even know what I'm doing. I hope Prof Ennis marks my essay, I have a feeling he might be more understanding of my logic.
The deal I am making with myself is that even though I am handing it in late, I am not allowed to stay up until 4:21 am tomorrow night.