Sunday, December 01, 2002

Spontaneous fun was had last night. Yesterday I had lunch with Dave and Joel at the Pita Pit and we talked about how it would be fun if we could get to Ancaster and surprise Aaron, who had gone home for the weekend. Upon departing from lunch we tried our hardest to get a car so we could get to Ancaster. Well, as luck would have it Dave managed to catch a bus to Guelph and borrow his parents car. Now of course we didn't warn Aaron we were coming so we couldn't get exact directions to his house. Mapquest provided us with the general area and we were lucky engough to make all the right turns. We were also fortunate engough to see Aaron through the front room window of his house. I say fortunate because the houses weren't numbered (or in any specific numerical order at least).
We bounded on Aaron's window and let us just say he was definately surprised. Inside we went, and dun dun dun, Adam got to meet Aaron's parents ahead of schedule. I didn't really talk to them for any brief amount of time but hopefully I laid a good foundation as I will be dining with them when they come to town for Aaron's birthday. We (minus the parents) went to Embassy - a new place for me. It was definately very intresting. Much larger and not as homely as Ren.
We decided to spend the night at Aarons, which meant that he and I had to share a twin matress and Joel and Dave had to share another twin matress on the floor beside us. Aaron and I both had THE WORSE sleep possible. The room became an instant sauna with four people sleeping in it and no ventilation. I don't think I've ever looked at a ceiling for so long before - well okay maybe once.