Tonight I was priveleged engough to go see the premiere of Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. I won special passes from a residence contest as well I got the boxed triology of the books and the offical movie poster. Please note I have not read the books but did see the first movie. It was enjoyabe, shorter than the first and it felt as though it had a more concrete ending which I did not think it would at all. I don't know though that Cate Blanchett should get such a high billing in the movie if she only does one scene. Although one scene is all it took for Judi Dench to win an oscar.
It is an intresting expierence having not read the books, I get a different enjoyment out of the movie than those who know ever aspect of the middle earth. They all knew exactly what would happen whereas I was clueless, I thought once a character was dead they would stay dead.

<< Home