Saturday, December 21, 2002

Well it is almost time to head home for the holidays. I am awaiting the arrival of my dad to bring me back to (s)uxbridge. Two weeks! Wow, that is a long time. But my goal this year is to fill with many adventures. Currently none are planned as of yet. New Years may be a trip to Embassy in Hamilton, which would definately be fun if there was a good group together. New Years is often hyped to be way too much so I find low key activites are always enjoyable. That's not to say the Embassy is low-key though.
Last night was the dons major Capture the Flag game. Such a fun game, no major injuries this year. I did rip open a nice flap of skin on my thumb however. Yes, I am trying to get pity from you. What else has been happening in my life? Not a heck of a lot, one would think that once exams were done and I was stuck here for a few days that I would accomplish "stuff." But, alas, I did nothing.
OHHHHHHHH- the Amazing Race 3 finale was t-riffic. I throughly enjoyed this season 500 times greater than any past season and the finale was a great ending to it all. Even though I really didn't care which team won, I was still so attached to them as we've been following them around the world and seen them at their highs and their lows. These are real people folks! Let's hear it for Reality TV!!! Oh, Survivor 5, boring as hell so I have no comments on porn star Brian winning.