Yes I know it would be wise to wear a toque on cold days like today...HOWEVER I have yet to find a decent toque that looks normal on my big fat head. I have made several shopping attempts all of which resulted in me coming home empty handed, er, well at least with no toque in hand.
DavidCarey and I are both busy bees right now in the computer lab finishing our final stats assignment. It's some good times. After this next class it's back on track as far as doing readings for finals. I have prepared a master scehdule that outlines exactly what I need to read each day as well as my extra-curricular activites that must be attended. It's going to be a busy Christmas season. I am very much looking forward to the evening of the 16th when I will be stress free for this term!

<< Home