At the end of each day I live I wonder if it would have been exciting as engough as a season of 24. Yesterday was certainly full to the brim of activity. I went to work for my start time of 11:15 - I got a job as waiter at Ground Zero. However, it was not busy engough so I didn't get to clock in. AFter you've waited an hour of not working, they give you a free meal. So as I am eating this intresting creation called a Monte Crisco Sandwhich, the restarant suddenly gets busy and I have to stop mid-meal to clock in and take a few tables. Then the restaurant stayed busy for me and I only had like 4 tables max at a time.
Then the whole ordeal with Bomber getting shut down, I decided to skip my night class so I could go the party. After my night class has begun and I head to the caf for dinner, I learn that UW police made an early shutdown of Bomber. Argh!
I also spent alot of time with Aaron on the phone, talking about some deep questions. We always continue to learn more from one another. Interject watching Joe Millionaire (I liked Alison), writing an angry letter to Entertainment Weekly, and writing a letter to Bud Walker. That was my day. Ususally Tuesdays are more like 24 for me. I think though for a day in my life to be anything like a season of 24, I need to start have all the exciting things in my life only happen at 55 minutes past the hour. I would also need some females in my life to start betraying me.

<< Home