Sunday, January 19, 2003

I went to Future Shop with Krista in search for a USB/Ps2 adapater since my USB port is fried and I want my cool optic mouse to be in use. Krista and I searched around for one of these adapters and I finally found one but it was attached to a display keyboard - in fact most display itmes had it out. So I took one off and brought it to a clerk to ask him where I could actually find such an adapter to purchase. He told me that they don't sell them seperately and only come with the new mouse or keyboard. Well as fate would have it I purchased my mouse from Future Shop like a year ago and it had been a display mouse so it was super cheap and came in a bag, not a box. As I am a pack rat and I keep everything I figured I would go home and see if there had been one of these adapters with my bag. Krista recommended I just steal one of the adapters as it would have been easy to do and odds were that Future Shop ripped me off by not giving me one way back when. I opted not to do this. I did though return home and search for such an item and sure engough they had not given me one. It sucks because I no longer have my receipt so like Future Shop will listen to my story. I should have just took what was rightfully mine.