Last night was meant to be a night for studying but instead I was pulled away from the end of Trading Spaces to go on a pub crawl. The only reason I went was because I haven't partied it up with Ali yet. So I went to her place for drinks first, and then we met up with the rest of the gang at the Heuther (aka Barley Works) for some drinks there and my favourite camp game which of course we turned into a drinking game. We proceeded to McMullens, a first for me, where I was lucky engough to run into Kevin, Lauren, Matt, Nat and Robin! I haven't seen these kids in awhile, except for Kevin who has class with me. I definately have decided I need to start hanging out with my North A friends and crew because although I enjoy the dons and thier party life I miss my the North A peoples.
After some time at McMullens, Ali, Andrea and myself cabbed it to Ren at 1:30am to make in for some drinks and dancing there. We met up with Chris and Melissa and throughly enjoyed ourselves to 3:15 or whenever it is the lights get turned on (scary!) Then it was to Gino's for pizza and a milk crate. Finally making it home at 4am, I refused to go to bed until 5am. Somehow I managed to wake up David using MSN and I watched the end of Trading Spaces (I taped it before I left!)
A busy night that was not meant to be. However, I am very very glad I partook!

<< Home