The norwalk didn't quite catch me, but yet I have not been posting to my blog so one might think otherwise though. Apparently my residence house is on a different SWITCH (in computer terms) from the rest of residence and on top of that my room is on another switch seperate from the rest of my house. This means I again do not have internet in my room. So it's been a hectic few days trying to get into the swing of things when I can't check anything online. MEH I'll deal.
Basic rundown of the last few days: I have a renewed drive to be a great don, my new residents are friendly and seem to want to get to know the rest of the house. I discovered that although only having 2 days of classes sounds cool, those days end up being very long and sore on the feet. I will speak more of my classes and the psych kids later. The third floor had a rather major flood from the bathroom drain and now their showers AND the showers on the 2nd floor are out of commission.
Well apparently I seem much busier in my head than I actually am, I realize that now that I have this all written down.

<< Home