Perhaps I would have enjoyed being a doctor. Today it was all about playing with the brain of a sheep and locating various brain parts. This is for my psych class that is basically research in behavioral neuroscience. Apparently in the past you also got to lesion parts of a gerbil's brain but it seems as though anything beyond this sheep brain has slowly been phased out over the past few years. People I know in psych is slowly growing each day and it's a very enjoyable process. Although most of these people are simply acquaintances, it's still far more enjoyable than them just being another random kid from class.
Saw "Gangs of New York" last night. It was enjoyable. You might think though that with all the delays this movie went through that things would have been perfect. No. Apparently scars can flake off. Daniel Day-Lewis was very excellent in his role and I can understand why there is Oscar buzz about him already. Now the goals include seeing Adapation, The Hours, Far from Heavan, and Bowling for Columbine.

<< Home