Another one bites the dust. I saw Bowling for Columbine tonight. That was some good stuff. I am very glad that a movie I head great things about has lived up to it's expectations. Michael Moore did a fantastic job of basically making a video essay. His film followed the basic idea of an essay but used it's medium to the full potential to really drive home the points and facts. Great job of incorporating real footage of events. I think I stopped breathing when they took us right inside Columbine High School. It was funny to finally put a face to the name of Mike Bradley, mayor of Sarnia.
I wonder if it got nominated for an Oscar. WAIT! I would have known if I watched the nominations this morning! Every year now since grade 12, I have made a point of watching the nomination ceremony live at 8:30am, but alas I missed it today because I skipped a class to sleep in. argh.

<< Home