Tuesday, February 18, 2003

As much as I used to love snow, it is now my enemy. When I see it snowing and I am in Uxbridge I know there will be dire consequences. Since I have been home for my portion of reading week, I have done very little exciting things because no one was really around. I did see Amy on Sunday for Chicago and she confirmed she will be auditioning for Canadian Idol. Yesterday, Sandra and I watched Joe Millionaire. I did have it in my mind to come out to her but I backed down. I think I'll tell her one night after I've been drinking.
Anyhoo, the big plan for funess is supposed to happen tonight. Caroline and her Adam, Jess, Cheri, Giselle and I are going to get drunk and go bowling! But now with the snow starting so early in the morning and with the threat of a snow storm I can't help but worry that tonight's plans are going to go down the drain. The snow also means that my mom may back out of driving me back to Waterloo on schedule. How is that snow was such a source of enjoyment for me when I was young but now it's the source of fear and loathing?