The door has been slightly open to me finally going to see Bob Barker on The Price is Right. Two other dons, Alex and Steve, who happen to be the guys I play poker with and are also my enemies at Risk, have me tempted to join them on a trip down to California. They'll be flying to San Francisco for a few days, then travelling southwards to San Diego where they plan to buy a car which they will drive across the US and return to Canada in. I, however have my interest piqued at the possiblity of flying with them to San Fran, going south but stopping in L.A. to go and visit one of the coolest older men I know (well not personally, as of yet). After a couple of days in LA, I would then head back up to San Fran to catch my flight home while the other boys head south in search of thier car. The flight is only $340 including taxes! That's return from Buffalo however. A few bugs would need to be worked out obvivously. I have though always wanted to travel along the west coast of the US before landing in BC. So that idea is currently in my head too. All these thoughts of west coast travelling also of course put the idea of Hawaii strongly in my brain. What is a boy to do?
Dreaming of Hawaii
The day to day happenings of a boy who wants to live in a simple shack on the beaches of Hawaii but is currently stranded in the urban sprawl of Mississauga.

<< Home