I am still alive!!! For those of you who were actually concerned about me, thank-you! The Prom was enjoyable - I just don't think it should have been called a prom because really that is for high school. We all looked very cute. I wish I had hair though, not many gay boys running around with shaved heads like me and I felt a tad out of place.
This weekend has been a super long weekend, simply because of some major personal hurdles that needed to be taken care of. Aaron and I combated our largest issue to date, which is also probably the root of any of our other problems. Everything is fine and we are still together and happy.
Now I REALLY need to turn my attention to school work. EEEK. Midterm tomorrow, but it's my elective so I don't care too much. Then on Thursday is a super important midterm for my physiology course. I need to learn all the parts of sheeps brain for it and as well know the way the brain functions. Although this course is Research in Neuroscience, I lucked out and this is our only test and it's only 25%. Everything else is papers, presentations, and participation. I love these 300 level psych research courses. They're like rewards for making it this far.
I also really need to email and get in touch with people I haven't talked to in awhile...namly my parents! Sorry mom and dad! I think the last time I talked to them was at the beginning of January, bad son that I am.

<< Home