I can really feel the outcomes of increasing my physical activity over these last few days. On Wednesday I headed down to the gym to do a quick cardio workout but also did some sit-up's and push-up's. The next day I could feel it, my abs and chest were both hurting. Nonetheless I decided I would play some ice hockey with the dons last night. Now it's been awhile since I put on skates but I didn't think I would be THAT bad. I could barely stop and quite a few times I managed to twirl around several times before landing on my ass. We play without equipment (besides a helmet) so you really feel it. I woke up this morning expecting to feel as though I got hit by a ton of bricks but I was fine...however it hadn't been long engough after the hockey (which ended at midnight) because at about 4pm my back began to have incredible pain and I became a funny walker. For the first time ever, I actually took some Ibuprofen for muscle pain instead of solely for a headache. I am taking a break today from physical exercision and am hoping for a game of squash tomorrow.
Dreaming of Hawaii
The day to day happenings of a boy who wants to live in a simple shack on the beaches of Hawaii but is currently stranded in the urban sprawl of Mississauga.

<< Home