Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Studying for the big neuroscience exam is getting me back in the swing of school and being a smart kid. I am impressive with my ability to name the various parts of the sheep brain but I am far from anything when it comes to knowing what these parts do and how they work within the brain. Luckily the exam is an equal split of both, so getting 100% on one part and at least passing the other means an overall of 75%.
I think as well the fact that I spend the majority of my time in the same building makes things feel even more like high school which is more condusive to my learning style.
I have posted a list of movies I NEED to see ASAP. Some are only playing at the Princess for a few days so. If you want to check any of these movies out with me, let me know.