Had a great night out at Ren on Friday with Mark visiting from Oxford and much of the regular crew (Nic, Rahim, Chris, and finally Dave & Joel) plus some new boys. We had a bet on when Mark would lose his shirt. Nic was closest and it turned out Mark was delaying taking his shirt off for the sole purpose we all knew he was going to. Last week I was bothered by the fact it was my fifth weekend in a row at Ren. I think that was my point of no return. Going this Friday for the 6th week didn't bother me. The bouncer asked me what my name was since I am there all the time. That brought me back to reality. Really though, it is all about the people!
I accomplished nothing yesterday besides cleaning my room from the mess the boys left after pre-drinking. But that took a whole 10 minutes. I napped for a bit. Played some Dominate Game (online Risk). I was going to try and do major reading at work but I failed miserably. I just keep reminding myself that no matter what happens, in about 2 weeks time I'll be all done. It's hard to believe during those 14 days that there's 3 finals and 3 big papers, and I have it easier than some other people to boot.

<< Home