Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Highlights from last night:
5) Immediately following the beer girl's compliment of my "I love Cowboys" shirt, I am approached by a fairly larger guy who tells me my shirt is "F$@# intresting." Not sure if he was going to beat me up, I responded "Yeah, the girls love it."
4) Dancing to Dirty and then Kylie's Love at First Sight on the boxes with my I Love Cowboys shirt in full display.
3) Running into some of the girls from Ground Zero at Molly's and talking about work crap.
2) The most made-up girl at the bar coming over to Dan, Rahim and myself as we're doing a 3way grind, and yelling "I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT" That made us boys fall in love with her.
1) At the end of the evening, dancing with girl from #2 on the boxes with Dan and Rahim. As Dan and I got down and dirty on opposite sides of her. She explained "I love it, you guys feeling me all over. It's a nice feeling and to know you're not getting off on any of this."