I always talk about seeing the potential in things such as movies, books, people, relationships, etc and just thinking of this potential gets me excited. I don't, however, give these things a specific outcome. I just can see it's going to go somewhere. The one thing I have never really investigated is my own potential. I have taken it for granted. I know I have potential for my life to go somewhere good (if I thought any other way it'd be too depressing) I just haven't really done anything with my potential. Spring has brought a spring-cleaning aspect to my life, instead of cleaning out my closet literally; I'm cleaning out my closet Eminem style. Well I'm not particularly cleaning it out per say, just reorganizing it.
Step One: decrease my hours spent on MSN. It really is not needed. It's convenient, yes. But it's not essential. If I want to communicate with someone, I should just call them. So no, I have not blocked you, I just am not coming on as often and when I do it will only be for short periods of time.

<< Home