I liked last week's episode better of 24 even though the bomb did go off, and I did shed a few tears for Kim and Jack saying goodbye. I can't believe I feel for that set-up, I had 3 different scenarios of how the show could continue without Kiefer and was like "those producers asre stupid." Nope, it was me that was stupid. But really, would Jack still be safe that close to where the bomb went off? I don't think so, that was a rickety old plane and he is only 5 minutes away.
However, the only thing I was thinking about during the show was that somewhere out there in the world, Six Feet Under was premiering season 3 and how that show would be much more likely to deliever the emotional punch that I so desperately enjoy. If anyone in the Waterloo area happened to tape it, please let me know! I need to see it ASAP! Please, no references that may spoil any surprises the 6FU geniuses have in store.

<< Home