Sunday, March 16, 2003

I long for the spring. Over the past 4 years it has become my favourite season. It's my comfort. I associate it with fresh starts. Perhaps over the past years it has become my favourite season simply for that reason, each year I discover more of who I am and it's very overwhelming and I just need to start again with my new found sense of self.
I can't even explain how much I need to spring to reach me this year. Today was a trying day, so close to being spring but no, it most certainly was not. I am worried I have that winter depressive disorder, but then I remember how happy I was in January and that makes me rule out that option. What if I moved to BC where there really isn't a winter? Would I still appreciate the spring as much?