The project from my own personal little hell is finally done, only one week past it's due date. Not to fear I did have an extension but it ended 3 days ago. I really don't care at all. This project was just a write-up of an experiment we ran in class. However, the topic is something I don't understand at all. It's really hard to B.S. topics you dont know anything about I discovered. This now means I can hopefully get back on track with school. I average 2 items due or tests per week. The thing is the size of these things are growing as the term progresses. I am so longing for summer and fall terms, it's all about 3 courses/term!
Dreaming of Hawaii
The day to day happenings of a boy who wants to live in a simple shack on the beaches of Hawaii but is currently stranded in the urban sprawl of Mississauga.

<< Home