Thursday, March 13, 2003

A week! A week I tell you! What has happened in this week? Time for a really quick recap;
Friday 7 - Went last minute to see The Laramie Project with some other dons and friends. After which, Justin, Chris, Melissa and I headed to Ren and picked Nic up along the way. That made it 3 consecutive weekend I went to Ren. But that is ok, because we have realized it's about the people you go with!
Saturday 8 - V1 Dons head to Niagara Falls. First dinner at Hard Rock (our bill which was covered by res. life was about $700!) Then gambling away money at the casino. I only lost $10 at the slots. They had Casino War there! Just like war but against a dealer for money. I wonder how the house makes the odds in thier favor on that game? Then to Nightmares haunted house. I was there abnout 3 years ago but still terrified, espically cause I had to lead the way. Want to know how scared I was? Check out this pic. After being scared out of our minds, we went to a sketchy little bar called Jack's Catalina. Apparently it was an italian place, but the only thing italian was that they said it was. Home by 3am only to find I had been pranked by Meera and others. They broke into my room and hung toilet paper from the ceiling EVERYWHERE! Good job!
Sunday 9 - Slight recovery and clean-up of toilet paper. Spent afternoon in library doing research (the elite scholar that I am) and then went for drinks at St Cinnamon with Jeff followed by a One Hour Photo viewing. Better than I anticipated, and HELLO Alias's Vaughn!
Monday 10 - Worked all day, then had a midterm for Dark Side of Sexuality.
Tuesday 11 - Class all day, feel asleep a few times during presentations. Then American Idol watching and attempts to work on my presentaion.
Wednesday 12 - Morning was shot doing stupid errands. The afternoon was spent doing tours of V1 for campus day. Oh, the joy! Went to Dana Porter only to run into Krista who I haven't seen since before reading week. I found out that my articles I needed were actually at Davis Centre library - so I treked over there to find...nothing! After returning home empty handed, Jeff picked me up and we went to see Frida the Princess. It was packed there!
Thursday 13 - Today my presentation has gone well and now I am off to lunch with Davidcarey!