Friday, April 18, 2003

Coming home today was an intresting expierence. I am just coming home for Easter weekend and my sister also came home today but she came home for good from Barrie for the summer. I can't quite explain it but I am now deep in thought about the different paths my life could have taken me done and the path that I actually have come along. This all stems from watching Episode 3.1 of Six Feet Under (sorry Sharon, I skipped ahead (but just one episode)).
I don't really have much to offer on this topic, feeling a bit off by watching it though. Combining with the topic of the episode is finding something that meant alot to me that I misplaced exactly a year ago. It also happens that I found this item when finding it is a little painful. So this odd combo is making me reflective but in a totally good way I suppose as it'll help me to get the blank slate for the summer that I am so desperately wanting.
On very sad news, I have gained 10 lbs since reading week. Not sure where this 10 lbs came from or where it's hiding on my body. It is highly possible it was just the added weight of a good home cooked meal in my belly. The reason this is so odd that I don't easily gain or lose wieght. I will hope it's from the caf food and I will naturally lose it over the summer once I start cooking for myself, or rather because I probably will be too lazy to cook and just end up slowly starving.