Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Don't dream it's over - it's reality now! No more papers, no more exams!
Went to see Chantal Kreviazuk at the Centre in the Square with Arliegh. Luckily, the man who may be my summer listening was the openning act, Jason Mraz. He was so terrific, great voice, good looking guy, great stage presence. Check him out. I would love to see a show with him and Martina Sorbara. I think they may know each other so one can only hope.
After, we grabbed a few other characters for drinks at the Jane Bond in hope of seeing Jason there. Apparently it was closed when we arrived so we did the Heuther. Last call came early so we headed to Roxanne's for amateur night but decided we didn't want to pay cover so we drove around like we were in high school, yelling at randoms. Then the randoms were not randoms so we got out and partied with them.
Oh, and I called into a TV Talkback show at 3am-ish? (We taped it for those sleeping already) The topic was "what does Jesus's death teach young adults?" I said LOVE. I said they need to be reminded Jesus loves everyone, even the homosexuals. The religious leaders of the show were looking to the producers for what to do. They ended up saying that Jesus loves us too much and so even though he accepts us for who we are, if we love him engough he changes us (to make us better). Please note it was quite evident they were saying "Jesus's love for you can make you straight." One might say I am now going to hell offically now but I was fully respectable and had a valid arguement.
However it's probably still hell for me.