Sunday, April 27, 2003

Just finished watching "Donnie Darko" and I don't think I will ever understand that movie, nor do I think I want to even bother trying. I really wonder if some of the well known actors even knew what the movie was about; Jake & Magie Gyllenhal, Drew Barrymore, Noah Wyle, and Patrick Swayze. I definately enjoyed Mullholland Drive more than this cinematic onion.
Last night I went down to the north end of Toronto to visit PK and some of her friends. She noticed the 10 lbs I put on over this school year (I last saw her in August), she says it's in my face and chest. Don't I feel special. It was fun though meeting and hanging out with new people. Turns out a few of them are recent UW grads, and another just recently bought a condo so I was able to make conversation with everyone. I really enjoyed talked to condo boy, to get more info on eventually buying one, plus he was super cute (although not on the team.)
After we left the large group, PK and I went for dessert at Boston Pizza were the good tunes kept getting played, it really made me wish we were out dancing instead. But it was all good times nonetheless.