Last night was a party to say the least. There were far too many of us at Ren that it almost felt like Bomber. I drifted around and talked to various people throughout the night, not really staying with any one person for the majority of the night. Below is my post that I wrote last night at 4:30am. It wouldn't post, so I saved it to post this morning.
What a night! OH WHAT A NIGHT!
We put Ren out in style. Drunk ass style but it was stylin'. What I currently can remember...
Pink shirt girl = pulling my pants down wanting me to dance on box in my Calvin's
Mr. "Str8" Track & Field = taking his shirt off for me to prove he is straight and great (great he was, I'll tell you that much for free)
My walk home = seeing lots of bunnies
Dan+Adam = the owners of Ren this summer
Nic+Adam = our last night out at Ren for a long while = a great night! I am going to miss partying with that kid! :(
Adam = wow! dance-machine. Ran into an "ex" and we had a nice chat. now me eating Lays chips and drinking Gatorade.
No more comments on the night. WOW WOW WOW Congrats boys, we done well.

<< Home