Ok, my body is beginning to feel better. The weird thing is that I have had this same headache pain for the past 2 days. It just is all this pressure. Why is it that when you're sick, all the wrong body parts swell up?
Luckily I am feeling mentally good. I got alot of work done today on my most major research paper to date.I had to design a new psychological mesaure, test it, and analyze all the results. My goal was to do 1/4 of it each day until Saturday and just hand it in a day late. BUT...after locking myself in a computer lab on campus. I managed to get 2/4 done and half of another 1/4 (so 1/8) Now, the challenge I pose to all of you is...how much do I have left to do?
This means I can take tomorrow morning off paper writing and use it to study for the Dark Side of Sex, which I write tomorrow afternoon. During this section of the course we covered; paraphillias, strippers, prostitutes and that's all I can recall right now. Better get in gear for the exam!

<< Home