Monday, April 07, 2003

Saturday I taped the "Are You Hot?" finals. They decided they wanted to add some insight into the contestants this time around so they made them talk! What did they talk about? Well each of the hotties had to make a declaration of hotness. And to boot, they didn't even have to get into thier bathing suits in the last hour! Downhill.
Medieval Times was a very intresting expierence. Half the audience was there for birthdays and we had to watch all them get knighted. Other people who got knighted: those celebrating anniversaries, and those on vacation. This was too extreme. I was fully aware we'd be eating the food without utensils, but we also had to eat in the darkness. Can you say messy? I sure couldn't as I had food dripping off me everywhere.
I did get a fun idea for an HBO show or movie. The lives of the actors in Medieval Times. I am sure it's quite a soap opera behind the scenes, deciding which knight will win and what squire gets promoted. Just like Sex Feet Under, only a different backdrop!