I don't understand where the time is going. I only have 5 hours of class a week, and only work 10 hours a week yet my days have kept me busy busy. My employment life has been a little crazy. It went as follows:
Tuesday: got a call to go in for an interview at Cadbury store in St Jacobs Outlet Mall
Wednesday: had my interview, that went mildly well. Later that day, I was offered the job
Thursday: Go in for taste testing, when I got home, I emailed my old manager at Clarica as I'd much rather work there this summer due to the convience factor
Friday: get an email from Clarica manager, she is now a big kahuna there and offered a special spot for me with the latest round of new hires, asked me if I could make it in for training Monday morning at 8:30. I called her and explained I still have 5 hours of class during the days and can't do full time. She's going to take to the scehudler on Monday and see if they can work something out for me to go back part-time.
Saturday: First offical training day at Cadbury.
The thing is we have a Cadbury staff meeting followed by a dinner tomorrow, and I won't have heard back from Clarica yet. If Clarica has a position for me, I'll drop Cadbury's. I just feel bad getting a free dinner (at Kelsey's) and leaving them so soon.

<< Home