Sunday, May 18, 2003

I got an email from my academic advisor informing me that my psych average has dropped to 74%. You need a 75% for honours psychology. This isn't too big a deal because I have already taken all the courses I need to have honours standing to be enrolled in. It just means that once graduation time rolls around (in December) I need my average boosted. To do this, I need to get 80% on all 3 summer courses I am taking. I am only taking these 3 courses so it shouldn't be too bad and I am only going to work 10 hours a week (dropping the Cadbury job and saying no to Clarica) plus I'm not donning. This does mean I am going to be in the red financially but I think I need to put school first for once. Although this won't stop be from the summer trips I have planned. Hello VISA.
And may duck faced Jen Linley rest in peace.