I have never really done a big move before. I got to skip out on the biggest one in 2nd year as I was still living it the van, so my parents drove everything up and by the time I got there, all the housemates had the common areas looked lived in. I don't consider moving into residence an offical move because you don't need much besides clothes and basic personal items.
I current sit in my suite, packed full of crap. I am trying to get as much done before Sharon arrives and we start the move. I have some good music going, the weather is sunny and great. This is a perfect day to move. WIth this move, I can feel a fresh start around the corner. I wouldn't say I am over-zealous to be moving but I definately have good feelings about this. Moving my bed and going to get the couches we bought is going to be a huge pain. We won't have internet for awhile at the new place, which I actually am looking forward to (despite I need it to job-hunt).
Goodbye to North 6 and the latest chapter.

<< Home