It's hard when you miss an episode of Survivor to try and avoid finding out who got voted off. Even if people know you are awaiting to watch your precious taped episode, they will still make random comments without directly saying who was voted off. For someone like me, who overthinks Survivor, I read too much into various innocent comments. For example, tonight a guy I just met said "I was so happy to finally have the person I wanted gone to be voted off." Well, even though I don't know anything about this guy besides his odd name and his taste in women, I already am trying to analyze his personality to determine who he wanted voted out. Please roll your eyes now and sigh under your breath.
Dreaming of Hawaii
The day to day happenings of a boy who wants to live in a simple shack on the beaches of Hawaii but is currently stranded in the urban sprawl of Mississauga.

<< Home