So "All the Real Girls" wasn't very good. Although it was definately very realistic. Love story gone awry when woman cheats on her man. It goes downhill from there. I found my first visit to Ethel's Lounge to be the highlight of the night. I used to be sketched out by Ethels but it surprised me with it's look and nice patio. A most likely candidate for birthday pub crawl.
Got together today with some past dons for breakfast at Johnny Fiascos. It was great, we didn't talk about donning for once! None of us seem to be doing much this summer so we have all these grand ideas for BBQ's and fun times. Hopefully it'll pan out. With each passing day I am less and less worried about needing to use some of my savings money this summer. I really need to have a fantastic summer and I'll just worry about getting a decent job in the fall.

<< Home