There doesn't seem to be alot of choices for interesting courses this summer. I only need to take 3 courses but that even seems to be a struggle to find. Today I attended 2 classes, both of which I will end up dropping. As well I am trying my best to balance class hours so that I have maximum flexibility for when I apply to jobs. I usually get jobs simply because I was available when they needed to fill a gap.
So I pretty much have my room set up, I just need to get a throw rug to help cover space and to make my room look better. We're getting free cable, which is terrific, espically because we're getting all the channels! This means I am still able to get caught up on the happenings of Dawson's Creek, in order to prepare for the big finale. Watching many episodes back-to-back though really shows the weaknesses of a show. For example, the whole Joey/Dawson love affair, it's being way overdone but I don't know if I would have thought so had I been watching it from week to week.

<< Home