Tuesday, June 17, 2003

I absolutely hate the beginning of writing a paper. One would think I have learnt how to better deal with such a task, considering I have been writing psych papers for a good while now, but there is never an easy way to get them going. Mind you, I have lucked out in that all my harder type papers are only supposed to be 3-4 pages - which is nothing at all. I just like to whine.
It used to be that coming to the computer lab on campus and depriving myself of MSN access did the trick but I have been here for 90 minutes today and have found myself doing the most ridiculous internet searching. Although I did come across a fun little page called Famous Males. I have also found a cute boy in the lab too and find myself continually checking out what he's surfing on the web that might help indicate his sexuality. But alas, he's been at Chapters website for the last 20 minutes. It looks like he's travelling to Italy.